An Offshore Company is business entity that is set up with the intention of operating outside its registered jurisdiction and/or the location of its ultimate ownership.
- 100% foreign possession and ownership is permissible
- No requirement of UAE National partner/sponsor
- Complete privacy and anonymity
- Company can own properties in freehold areas
- Holding bank accounts of multi-currency is allowed
- Full repatriation of the capital and profits
- Relatively low setup costs
- A minimum of 1 Shareholder or Director is required.